- D’Angelo Technologies, LLC
- Penn State Applied Research Laboratory Electro-Optics Center (PSU)
- HII-Ingalls Shipbuilding
- Supervisor of Ships Gulf Coast
NSRP ASE INVESTMENT: $138K
- Determined if a portable automated testing device could be developed to perform all the permutations for shore power connector testing on DDG class ships with limited operator involvement. Initial focus was on adapting COTS equipment
- Provided a proof of concept prototype that validates the concept.
- Identified the remaining path forward for implementation in the fleet