- This event has passed.
Ship Design & Material Technologies and Business Technologies Joint Panel Meeting
September 14 - September 15
The Ship Design & Material Technologies (SDMT) and the Business Technologies (BT) Panels will hold a Joint Panel Meeting in the San Francisco Bay area on September 14th & 15th. This will include a tour of the Bay Ship & Yacht Co.* The meeting will be available both in-person and virtual webinar through Zoom for Government. In order to provide the best meeting amenities, we would appreciate those intending to participate to complete the Meeting Survey.
The meeting will include presentations on: Alternate Marine Fuels, NSRP Panel Project updates and RA updates, presentations will include:
- ABS on Alternate Marine Fuels
- Sandia-Scripps Research Vessel Design Zero-V
- Corvus Energy- Maritime Energy Storage
- Makai- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
- US Navy’s Wave Energy Test Site
* The tour will be on the afternoon of the 14th. PPE to include hard hats and eye protection is required and will be provided. Closed-toe shoes and full-length pants are also mandatory in the shipyard. The shipyard requires wearing masks and social distancing while on the property due to local guidelines.
The location is now official. The meeting will be hosted at the JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square located at 515 Mason St. San Francisco, California 94102. A room block for the meeting is now available! You can reserve your room using the link below:
Click here to book your room using the NSRP Group rate for BT & SDMT Joint Panel Meeting. *Reservations must be made by 7 September. Quantity of rooms may be limited.