NSRP Operations are formulated through the NSRP collaborative framework as outlined below:
- The shipbuilding industry and Navy stakeholders provide recommendations on consensus priority issues, as related to the Program’s mission and objectives
- Recommendations provide the basis for the Strategic Investment Plan (SIP), which forms the Program framework
- The Strategic Investment Plan directs the project submission, selection and execution process and also defines relevant Ad Hoc Initiatives.
- Projects and Ad Hoc Initiatives are carried out within the industry through:
- Project results are relayed to Navy and industry stakeholders, who incorporate the results with their recommendations.
Click through to the Organization and Operations Manual for further details.