- Reduce the cost associated with the installation and operation of electrical systems in ship construction, maintenance, and modernization.
- Facilitate communications among Navy programs, electrical system integrators, ship designers, shipbuilders and other NSRP panels
Panel Focus Areas
- Promote commonality (processes, products, components, methods) across ship programs.
- Evaluate electrical system technologies, installation processes, and electrical system specifications. The panel’s mission is to identify and implement technologies and processes that improve:
- Total Ownership Cost
- Energy Efficiency
- Electrical System Performance
- Safety of Workforce and Ship’s Crew
For questions, comments, or to subscribe to this panel please complete the form below.