VT Halter Marine, Inc. (VTHM) is a modern and progressive shipbuilding subsidiary of VT Systems (VTS). Our shipyards combine leading-edge technologies with a 60 year tradition of designing and building the world’s highest quality maritime products. We specialize in ship design, construction, and repair and offer comprehensive packages covering shipbuilding projects from blueprint to blue water.
The secret of VTHM’s success is our ability to harness existing commercial and defense-related project “know-how” and integrate it with emerging technologies.
Learn more about VT Halter Marine
Extended Team Members:
Executive Control Board Representative: Tom Rigolo
- Leveraging Detail Design Data in Weight Engineering Phase II (Participant)
- Developing a High Mobility Manufacturing Robot (HMMR) for Ship Compartments (Participant)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Integration with CAD (Lead)
- Identify Opportunities to Reduce Grinding Labor (Participant)
- Production Planning with CAD (Participant)
- Pilot Tool for Linking Ship Design to Shipyard Simulation (Participant)
For more information on these and other projects, click through to Project Portfolio